Pimsleur language learning system

HELLO,

i would like to give a new addition to our database of materials needed for mastering german language. the Pimsleur language learning system.

The Pimsleur language learning system is a language acquisition method developed by Paul Pimsleur. The system is centered around four main ideas: anticipation, graduated interval recall, core vocabulary, and organic learning.

The Pimsleur method is an audio-based system, in which the listener constructs phrases or repeats from memory out loud along with a recording. The system, as currently implemented by Simon & Schuster, is made up of multiple thirty-minute lessons, which are repeated until 80% comprehension is attained, at which point the user may continue to the next lesson. As the lessons repeat themselves and add new material, the method does not demand complete mastery of the material before moving on.

and here are the materials and the audios uploaded. download it and get moving.

ebook pimsleur german 1.pdf


German1_A.rtf

German1_B.rtf


Pimsleur - German I - Reading A.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Reading B.mp3


Pimsleur - German I - Unit 01.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 02.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 03.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 04.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 05.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 06.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 07.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 08.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 09.mp3

Pimsleur - German I - Unit 10.mp3


leave back your valuable comments

danke

Comments

Mamun said…
You blog is amazing and I have found some wonderful recipes which gave flavor to my life.


pimsleur

Popular posts from this blog

Mobile Translator for English-German-English

DAY 3 @CGL class

Welcome- willkommen